EAST AFRICA MS. EXCEL MASTERLY WEEK & DATA ANALYTICS BOOTCAMP – Data to Insights Transformation
Flexible | Diverse | Practical
One (1) Week | Five (5) Speakers | Five (5) Modules
Data driven decision making have increasingly become a key competency requirement in every strategic function that seeks to influence an enterprise competitive market advantage. Organizations are now embracing data science, predictive analytics in their enterprise reporting.
Large B2C companies such as Google, Amazon, and Domino’s make data-driven decisions every single day. Domino’s changed the recipe of their pizza based on data from customers and they are still at the forefront of making decisions based on the data they collect. Google uses what they refer to as People Analytics to make HR decisions to keep employees happy and productive. Amazon uses purchasing habits of their customers to recommend products based on other users’ purchasing habits.
The Excel week is a five (5) days highly interactive and insightful opportunity to learn various data techniques helpful for enhancing workplace productivity and data driven professional.
This year’s Excel week edition has staged for you a set of high powered sessions with great speakers aligned to provide you with practical market insights and how you can use data to inform your decision making.
Advanced Ms. Excel & Power BI skills will enhance your professional worth, workplace productivity and career growth by developing your data and analytics competencies which are now every employer’s focus. By the end of this program, we guarantee you a minimum 40% time savings on your daily data related tasks in your functional role.
What you will learn during the one (1) week Bootcamp.
- Transform and analyze the data in order to deduce key business insights
- Analyze and trend the data to produce scenario patterns for prediction
- Design Visual Data Intelligence through highly interactive dashboards and presentation.
- Interpret and present data through insights that influence strategic decisions.
What’s unique with the Excel Week & Bootcamp?
- You don’t have to attend the entire week – Sign up for the days relevant to your needs as per the day themes
- This is the 1st ever Excel Bootcamp in the region
- There are seasonal best in market speakers with a wide breadth of practical experience in data and analytics that will help you connect with the market trends.
- The Bootcamp applies practically simulated business data and scenarios – You will be emailed some pre-work materials before the Bootcamp.
- Every day will have a 1hour curtain raise forum on the global market outlook for the practically themed days.
- There will be sessions for career opportunities in data science and analytics
- You will be provided with professional networking opportunities
- Breakout sessions with different functional groups e.g HR, Finance, Research etc.
Bootcamp Program Details (Pay for the module that suits your needs):
- Day #1 – 30th July 2018: – Ms. Excel Poweruser Masterly Competency
- Day #2 – 31st July 2018: – Data Modelling and Data Mining Masterly
- Day #3 – 01st August 2018: – Predictive Data Analysis Masterly
- Day #4 – 02nd August 2018: – Ms. Excel Automation using Macros & VBA
- Day #5 – 03rd August 2018: – Data Visualization and Reporting Dashboards
- Venue:Nairobi Safari Club
- Prework details: You will receive pre work details upon reservation
- Carry your personal laptop (In a good working condition)
- Office 2013 or later (With Excel Application) – Ver. 2016 desirable.
This program is part of of our ICT Productivity Competency Programs (Read More).
For more details, kindly contact Anne (email@example.com) or Office Cell +254 726 611805
Your transformation & growth partner.