Day #4: Ms. Excel Automation using Macros & VBA
Professionals on average wastes 25% of their productive weekly time on very routine repetitive tasks that would have been optimized through basic office automations. You do not need to deploy expensive systems in order to automate simple tasks such as regular reporting, data transformation, data cleansing among others. Learning how to embed Macros and simple VBA automations could save you over 25% of the weekly work time. This module helps you to identify, design and deploy automations on some tasks that you repeat daily, weekly, monthly etc.
- Learn how you can automate some repetitive tasks and save on your productive time.
- Optimize the use of Macros and basic VBA features
- Comprehend data auto-collaborations with other applications such as Ms. Word, Powerpoint etc.
- Professionals who are in charge of analysing data for reporting
- All analysts
- Any professional who seek to automate repetitive tasks
- VBA programing Environment
- Data types and Variables
- VBA Decision Functions
- VBA Logical & Date-Time Functions
- VBA Loops
- VBA Arrays
- VBA Userforms
- VBA Events
- VBA Error Handling
- Practical VBA Project
- Pre-work will be emailed prior to the Bootcamp for practice
This program is part of of our ICT Productivity Competency Programs (Read More).
For more details, kindly contact Anne (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Office Cell +254 726 611805