Day #2: Data Modelling and Data Mining Masterly
A poorly designed data model is a costly waste in any organization and limits extraction of value from that data for decision making. A good data model enables faster analysis, smarter decision, meaningful client relationships and finally a healthier bottom-line (Profits). This module equips you with skills in data modelling and data mining techniques with key emphasis on Powerpivot toolkit which provides a foundation for embedding analytics.
- Build prowess in designing and developing agile data models that allows easy analysis and manipulation
- Build prowess in Data mining techniques in Excel ecosystem
- Professionals who are in charge of collecting data from raw sources
- Professionals who consolidates data from other systems.
- All Analysts
- Data Types
- Data modelling techniques in Ms. Excel (Extract, Transform Load (ETL)).
- Using the Powerpivot in data modelling
- Data Mining, data consolidation and data cleansing techniques
- DAX Functions for Dynamic aggregations, calculated columns and fields
- Data model smoothing before analysis.
- This module will expound and get to deep dive excursion on some advanced skills introduced in Day 1.
- Pre-work will be emailed prior to the Bootcamp for practice
This program is part of of our ICT Productivity Competency Programs (Read More).
For more details, kindly contact Anne (email@example.com) or Office Cell +254 726 611805