Ms. Excel Poweruser Masterly Competency
A typical professional spends over 70% of their productive daily time on data related tasks mainly using various office applications such as Ms. Excel. Over 80% of these professionals who majorly use Ms. Excel only utilize less than 10% of its capability in data modelling, analytics and reporting. This Ms. Excel Poweruser Masterly module will equip you with skills required to record, manipulate, analyze and report data in a way to influence decision making. This will cover advanced excel power functions and power tools that helps you transform raw data into insights.
- Grasp the current market disruptions and the trending data driven decision making and predictive analytics.
- Acquire proficiency in advanced Ms. Excel functions, tools that will improve your daily workplace productivity in data related tasks.
- Establish a solid Excel Foundation to get into other specialized advanced Ms. Excel applications such as Advanced Data Modelling, Advanced Data Analytics, Excel Automation (VBA) and Data Visualization with Interactive reporting Dashboards.
- Any professional who interact with any kind of enterprise data (e.g. Sales data, finance data, HR data, customer data, research data etc)
- Managers and Supervisors who are in charge of their functional departmental or enterprise data.
- Generally any professional will benefit from this module.
- Excel power Functions
- Excel Power Tools
- Excel customization and Data Efficiency skills.
- Bootcamp delegates must attend Day1 then feel free to choose which other specialization & masterly day(s) fits their practical application.
- Pre-work will be emailed prior to the Bootcamp for practice.
This program is part of of our ICT Productivity Competency Programs (Read More).
For more details, kindly contact Anne (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Office Cell +254 726 611805