- This event has passed.
Selling Skills Training
January 16 @ 8:00 am - January 17 @ 5:00 pm
Selling Skills Training
Featuring: Art of Pitching (Pitch to Pay Paradigm)
For a sustainable competitive advantage, every salesperson needs to differentiate himself or herself from the growing competitive market. Moreover, selling skills give strength and flexibility to sales individuals. Selling skills are able to project confidence, credibility and the conviction to show interest and gain respect from various audiences.
Apart from this, selling skills empower sales professionals to know the market well. They can prospect opportunities and be able to present a good value proposition. Don’t we desire to have sales professionals who are trained to gain access to key decision-makers? Selling skills training will build the capability for consultative selling. Salespersons can leverage insights to ask more questions and improve productivity.
Last but not least, the selling skills training program will empower professionals to strategically win business opportunities for organizations. Above all, a salesperson needs to plan and strategize while understanding the needs of the market. Furthermore, they should be able to story tell while presenting effectively and later on negotiating to close.
This is a two-day program that will upgrade your selling skills and help you realize the full value of an opportunity
What you will learn in this Program:
- The Art of Pitching
- Skills in eliciting feedback
- Quota attainment
- How to measure time to productivity for high turnover
- Building strong relationships through contract value
- The sales cycle
Program Details: (Click here to Download Course Brief)
- Start Date: 16th Jan 2020
- End Date: 17th January 2020
- Duration – Four (4) Consecutive Saturdays training (8:30 am to 4:30 pm)
- Normal Investment: Kes. 40,000 (Inclusive of VAT)
- Super Early Bird Offer: Kes. 30,000 (For payments received before (Tue 31st December 2019)
- Standard Early Bird Offer: Kes. 35,000 (For payments received before (Saturday 04th Jan 2020)
- Group Offer: Register/Refer a group of five(5) delegates and get one(1) additional slot free. Get a Kes. 5,000 gift pack savings for every paid-up referral made.
- Venue: InQuest Transformation Centre, – Parklands Nairobi, Kenya (Non-Resident – Ample parking available)
- Certificate of Completion will be issued upon completion
- LIPA NA MPESA Till No. 389330 (Kindly text the confirmation message to 0726 611805 for receipting)
- Bank A/c Transfer (Deposit, EFT, Swift, RTGS) Kenya Commercial Bank, Kes Account No. 1164719025 – Village Market Branch
- Bankers cheque in favor of Inquest Research and Consulting Company Limited.