- This event has passed.
Quarter 1, 2019 Advanced Ms. Excel Mastery Week & Data Analytics Bootcamp
March 4 - March 7
QUARTER 1, 2019 ADVANCED MS. EXCEL MASTERY WEEK & DATA ANALYTICS BOOTCAMP
Transforming Data into Insights
Flexible | Diverse | Practical
Four(4) Days | Four(4) Sessional Expert| Four(4) Modules
Data driven decision making have increasingly become a key competency requirement in every strategic function that seeks to influence an enterprise competitive market advantage. Organizations are now embracing data science, predictive analytics in their enterprise report
Large B2C companies such as Google, Amazon, and Domino’s make data-driven decisions every single day. Domino’s changed the recipe of their pizza based on data from customers and they are still at the forefront of making decisions based on the data they collect. Google uses what they refer to as People Analytics to make HR decisions to keep employees happy and productive. Amazon uses purchasing habits of their customers to recommend products based on other users’ purchasing habits. Below are the three(3) major market disruptions in the modern business world.
Our Quarterly Advanced Ms. Excel Mastery and Data Analytics Bootcamp week is a Four(4) days highly interactive and insightful opportunity to learn various data techniques helpful for enhancing workplace productivity and leveraging you as a data driven professional.
We definitely stage for you a set of high powered sessions with great speakers aligned to provide you with practical market insights and how you can use data to inform your decision making, drive innovation and transform your business.
Advanced Ms. Excel & Power BI competencies will enhance your professional worth, workplace productivity and career growth by developing your data and analytics competencies which are now every employer’s focus. By the end of this program, we guarantee you a minimum 40% time savings on your daily data related tasks in your functional role.
What’s unique with Advanced Ms. Excel Mastery Week & Data Analytics Bootcamp?
- Expert Coaching: There are seasonal best in market speakers with a wide breadth of practical experience in data and analytics that will help you connect with the market trends.
- Practical Business Data Simulation: The Bootcamp applies practically simulated business data and scenarios – You will be emailed some pre-work materials before the Bootcamp.
- Market Outlook: Every day will have a 1hour curtain raiser plenary forum on the global market outlook for the practically themed days.
- Career Tips: There will be sessions for career opportunities in data science and analytics.
Daywise Program Details
- Day #1 – 04th Mar 2019: – Data Modelling Mastery (Excel, Power Pivot and Power BI Desktop)
- Day #2 – 05th Mar 2019: – Data Analytics (Predictive Analytics) Mastery
- Day #3 – 06th Mar 2019: – Data Visualization Mastery
- Day #4 – 07th Mar 2019: – Interactive Dashboards using Microsoft Power BI (Data Storytelling)
- Normal Investment: Kes. 60,000 (Inclusive VAT)
- Super early bird offer: Kes. 40,000 (For payments received before Monday 18th February 2019)
- Standard early Bird Offer: Kes. 50,000 (For payments received before Monday 28th February 2019)
- Group Offer: Register/Refer a group of five(5) delegates and get one(1) additional slot free
- Venue: Lake Naivasha Resort , Naivasha Kenya (Non Resident) – Full Day Conference package included in the fees.
NB: The investment fee is non-resident (Feel free to liaise with our office or the hotel agents for accommodation details).
- A working laptop
- Ms. Office 2016 (With Excel Application installed)
- Complete for us your learning expectations via our google form https://goo.gl/gJq9n3
- If you wish to assess your current Excel orientation, please complete an initial assessment and email us back to know your current orientation (Click here to download Level#1 Assessment test)
- Identify a practical individual project you wish to undertake and which our trainer will guide you
- LIPA NA MPESA Till No. 389330 (Kindly text the confirmation message to 0726 611805 for receipting)
- Bank A/c Transfer (Deposit, EFT, Swift, RTGS) Kenya Commercial Bank, Kes Account No. 1164719025 – Village Market Branch
- Bankers cheque in favour of Inquest Research and Consulting Company Limited.