Predictive HR Analytics & Human Capital Modelling (October 2019)
October 14 @ 8:30 am - October 16 @ 5:00 pm
Predictive HR Analytics & Human Capital Modelling
….unlocking the HR ($) Dollar Language…
If your company can predict productivity, you can predict performance and finally predict profit.
Duration: Three (3) Days 14th – 16th October 2019
One (1) Month free coaching
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Venue: Naivasha, Kenya
Training Options: Available both as in-House or Open workshop(s) / Bootcamp(s)
Practical data Illustration(s) done using Advanced Ms. Excel & Power Bi
- Human Resource Business Partners
- HR Consultants
- Human Resource Managers
- HR Consultants
- Any other HR Business Partners
Objectives of the course: Delegates will on hands on experience gain skills in;
- Human Capital Investments
- Future Resources Plan Models
- Talent studies and modelling (e.g 6/9-Grid HiPO’s, Succession models)
- Executive Human Resource Dashboards with Predictive Analytics & Forecasts
- Integrating Business Performance and Talent Analytics
- Model a data driven culture
- Bonus Pack: – Human Capital Research data & Analytics
Why HR Value Modelling and Predictive Analytics?
According to the Havard Business Review 2013 the advanced firms that were effectively applying workforce analytics improved their firm’s profit by 65%. Well, in this time and date there are only 4% of HR team using any form of predictive analytics -Josh Bersin
What does this mean? It means that it is a good avenue for HR Executives to transform their business through predictive analytics and generate talent productivity insights. In addition to this, it could be through resource planning, talent management, reward and learning.
In this course we will provide coaching support for HR teams in implementing hands on data driven transformations in their organizations. Furthermore, this will position them as business leaders with competencies in designing, implementing, and interpreting integrated Business Value Propositions in their Human Capital Investments.
Nevertheless, as your transformational partner we train HR Business partners on measuring, analyzing, predicting, and reporting HR value statements and adopting the HR ($) Dollar language even in the boardroom. Ms. Excel is the mostly use spreadsheet and business tool. Moreover, It provides the best tool to develop HR Analytics and reporting dashboards published using Power Bi.
What are the learning outcomes?
- 40% TAT savings premium on data tasks and reporting
- Illuminous HR Value – Fills in the gap in disclosure and evidence based reporting
- Quantified Knowledge capital proposition (Future value)
- Improved talent investment decisions for future growth – HC Profit Simulation
- Provide standards for Human Capital reporting, analysis and bench marking
- Integrating business and financial results to the workforce provides definitive management style
- Normal Investment: Kes. 60,000 (Inclusive of VAT)
- Super Early Bird Offer (20% Off): – Kes. 48,000 (For full payments received before 30th September 2019)
- Standard Early Bird Offer (10% Off): Kes. 54,000 (For full payments received before 11th October 2019)
- LIPA NA MPESA Till No. 389330 (Kindly text the confirmation message to 0726 611805 for receipting)
- Bank A/c Transfer (Deposit, EFT, Swift, RTGS) Kenya Commercial Bank, Kes. Account No. 1164719025 – Village Market Branch
- Bankers cheque in favour of Inquest Research and Consulting Company Limited.
For more details, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or call office Cell +254 726 611805
Looking forward to on-boarding you or any of your team.