- This event has passed.
November 12 - November 13
Performance management (PM) is a process by which organizations align its resources, systems and talent to the strategic objectives and priorities.It includes activities which ensure that corporate goals are consistently being met in an effective and efficient manner (Strategy execution)
Participants will gain capability to:
- Drive a common philosophy and understanding of performance management as a culture across the organization.
- Comprehend the basis for a clear performance management framework that clarifies expected results within each department and employees.
- Adopt a consistent approach in driving quality performance conversations, feedback skills, and providing supporting tools.
- Efficiently execute performance management activities (Goals & Appraisals).
- Correlate performance output to recognition and reward decisions.
Summarized Topical Outline;
Introducing performance management
- What is Performance management
- Objectives of performance management and Benefits to an organization
- The guiding principles in PM
Performance management plans
- Performance planning meetings & Performance management cycle
- Feedback process and coaching employees
- Roles and responsibilities in PM execution.
Goals setting & Self Appraisal
- Individual goals setting
- Cascading strategic initiatives to individual goals
Performance management tools
- Explore various PM tools used globally.
Appraising employee performance
- Performance appraisal process, preparing for an appraisal discussion
- Leadership during an appraisal discussion, ratification and communication
- Planning for performance improvement
- Conducting status and feedback meetings
- Performance improvement toolkit
- Performance analysis and big data insight
- Training Dates: 12th November and 13th November 2018
- Duration – Two(2) Full Days (Daily 8am to 5:00pm)
- Normal Investment: Kes. 35,000 (Inclusive VAT)
- Early Bird Offer – Kes. 30,000 (Payments received before 31st October 2018)
- Group Offer: Register/Refer a group of five(5) delegates and get one(1) additional slot free
- Venue: Methodist Resort & Conference Centre – Nairobi, Kenya (Non Resident – Ample parking available)