- This event has passed.
Financial Modelling using Advanced Ms. Excel and VBA
November 6 @ 8:00 am - November 8 @ 5:00 pm
Financial Modelling using Advanced Ms. Excel
If you are an entrepreneur, thinker, dreamer, a developer a financial model most well built in this program called “Excel” more often than not seems like one of the most stumbling blocks to success. But guess what? That shouldn’t be the case.
A Financial Model in simple terms is a tool built in Excel to estimate a business’ financial performance into the future. The estimation in broad terms can be based on the historical performance or assumptions.
Who builds financial models?
There are very many different types of financial models where professionals can use their skills. However, the most common types of career trails are corporate development, equity research, banking, valuations, transactions advisory, etc.
The Target Audience for the Financial Modelling using Advanced Ms.Excel and VBA are;
- Finance teams
- Investment Analysis
- Business Analysts
- Business Development teams
- Marketing Intelligence Specialists
- Research teams
Benefits of the training
A. Harnessing your financial modelling skills
In this case one will be able to improve the best practices and approaches to configuring fully flexible and auditable models. In addition to this you can cultivate the most efficient data analysis tool and solve other modelling problems.
The learning outcomes:
- Build flexible charts and sensitivity analysis to help in the presentation of results.
- Work efficiently with large data volumes.
B. Optimize time spent in Data Analysis & Reporting
The employees at this point can now concentrate on productivity of the company other than concentrating fully on data analysis and structuring reports for the company. It enables organizations upgrade the way that people work together especially how assets are productive.
C. Improving your day to day utilization of MS. Excel
It helps boost efficiency in the workplace by being able to create ideal spreadsheets to crunch numbers and dashboards reports as well as managing data.
D. Facilitating informed decision making
In financial models you will often need to use Excel’s decision making. This is through creating complex structures and being able to translate Excel formulas.
E. Learn technical skills in developing Simple to Complex excel – based financial model
F. Visualizing scenarios using visual intelligence tools.
An employee is able to be a lead influence having gained analytical skills since the approach uses data, visualization technologies and other trends based on what they are working with.
For anyone pursuing a career in corporate development, equity research, investment banking, commercial banking and other areas of corporate finance, building financial models is part of the daily routine.
- Start Date: Wednesday 6th November 2019
- End Date: Friday 8th November 2019
- Duration – Three (3) consecutive days (8:30 am to 4:30 pm)
- Normal Investment: Kes. 80,000 (Inclusive of VAT)
- Super Early Bird Offer (20% Off): – Kes. 64,000 (For payments received before 14th October 2019)
- Standard Early Bird Offer (10% Off): Kes. 72,000 (For payments received before 1st November 2019)
- Group Offer: Register/Refer a group of five (5) delegates and get the 6th delegate for free.
- Get a Kes. 4,000 gift pack savings for every paid up referral made.
- Venue: Naivasha (Lake Naivasha Resort – Non Resident)
- Certificate of Completion will be issued upon completion
Course Value proposition:
A productivity tool without productivity skills has no value to your function or enterprise. Below insights should be a compelling rationale why you should invest in ICT productivity enabling skills.
- Kill non valuable monthly reports … Really! Yes If your performance KPIs can be made real-time and interactive, why not build an interactive dashboard instead?
- Embed data storytelling in your role – Wow! You have beautiful and insightful stories you can use to influence your business and market but you need to know how to unpack it from your data.
- Predict your future using scenario modelling – The end game!! Learn how you can easily make use of your current enterprise information and embrace predictive analytics to forecast your future business performance trends.
- Enhance your promotability in business leadership – You deserve it? – Our training experience has proved that most enterprises are hunting for leaders who can influence strategic decision using data.
- A working laptop
- Ms. Office 2016 (With Excel Application installed)
- Complete for us your learning expectations via our google form https://goo.gl/gJq9n3
- Identify a practical individual project you wish to undertake and which our trainer will guide you
- LIPA NA MPESA Till No. 389330 (Kindly text the confirmation message to 0726 611805 for receipting)
- Bank A/c Transfer (Deposit, EFT, Swift, RTGS) Kenya Commercial Bank, Kes Account No. 1164719025 – Village Market Branch
- Bankers cheque in favor of Inquest Research and Consulting Company Limited.
This program is part of our ICT Productivity Competency Programs (Read More).
For more details, kindly email email@example.com or call office Cell +254 726 611805
Join us for our Financial Modelling using Advanced Ms. Excel and VBA training. Learn and make a difference in your business environment! Looking forward to on-boarding you or any of your team.
Our NITA Accreditation Reference number is: (Ref. NITA/TRN/1410).
Your transformation & growth partner.