Effective Presentation Skills Training
November 18 @ 8:00 am - November 19 @ 5:00 pm
Effective Presentation Skills
( Both Advanced Ms. PowerPoint and Soft skills)
In every organization it is a very important factor to ensure that goals are met. It is also a letdown if one is not able to achieve all this due to a poor presentation. One needs to be an interesting presenter who has creative content that is informative and people will be enthusiastic about what you are talking about. I mean who wants that to be the last factor that made you miss that job, project, client or even revenue?
To attain an effective presentation, great vocals combined with sensible materials is a sure fire way to get the interest of your audience. Don’t you think?
Well, effective presentation skills training is a three (3) days course set to harness business skills for professionals in all fields. Moreover, It seeks to upgrade their skills to make powerful presentations and be able to engage efficiently with the audience. In addition to this, it is a two-fold course that includes both the soft skills required in the Art of Presentation and the most commonly used tools in office applications – Ms. PowerPoint.
Training objective: Participants will gain capability to;
- Engage audience and communicate content from your presentation with confidence while achieving efficient and interactive communication.
- Gain skills to effectively put presentations together that are made out of great material.
- Have ground based strategies on how to make an effective presentation.
- Understand the use of Ms. PowerPoint for visual impact that helps improve the audience’s focus.
- Business leaders
- Line management
- Client facing professionals
A. Training Scope: Soft skills in effective presentation
The soft skills in presentation will entail:
- Fundamentals of presentation.
- Audience analysis.
- Building presentation.
- Presentation mechanics.
- Presentation process
- Question and answer session.
- Fundamentals of presentation.
B. Training Scope: PowerPoint application skills
- Introduction to PowerPoint
- Adding and formatting text
- Customizing presentations
- Working with shapes and pictures
- Adding objects and effects
- Outlining proofing and printing
- Delivering your presentation
- Automations and other office collaborations
- Start Date: Wednesday 18th November 2019
- End Date: Friday 19th November 2019
- Duration – Two (2) consecutive days (8:30 am to 5:00 pm)
- Normal Investment: Kes. 30,000 (Inclusive of VAT)
- Super Early Bird Offer (20% Off): – Kes. 24,000 (For payments received before 31st October 2019)
- Standard Early Bird Offer (10% Off): Kes. 27,000 (For payments received before 14th November 2019)
- Group Offer: Register/Refer a group of five (5) delegates and get the 6th delegate for free.
- Get a Kes. 4,000 gift pack savings for every paid up referral made.
- Venue: Naivasha (Lake Naivasha Resort – Non Resident)
- Certificate of Completion will be issued upon completion
- LIPA NA MPESA Till No. 389330 (Kindly text the confirmation message to 0726 611805 for receipting)
- Bank A/c Transfer (Deposit, EFT, Swift, RTGS) Kenya Commercial Bank, Kes Account No. 1164719025 – Village Market Branch
- Bankers cheque in favor of Inquest Research and Consulting Company Limited.
For more details, kindly email email@example.com or call office Cell +254 726 611805.
Looking forward to help you or your team onboard.
Our NITA Accreditation Reference number is: (Ref. NITA/TRN/1410).
Your transformation & growth partner.