Data Driven Manager Masterclass (October 2019)
October 9 @ 8:00 am - October 11 @ 5:00 pm
Data Driven Manager Masterclass
(Data driven decision making)
October 2019 Edition
In this 21st Century many businesses are adopting the data driven management skills to enhance change and productivity. This indeed is the best practice because it ensures that companies are up to date with what is happening in the world. However, as a business leader there is need to shift our mindsets to emerging competencies to address the disruptions in the market today.
Besides, Business leaders and Managers that are data driven have a number of qualities that they get to gain. Organizations that have embraced data driven transformation have proven to effectively implement their strategies and improved their profitable growth by over 65% (Havard Business Review)
First and foremost, they gain accountability. This is through using specific analytical methods in the decision process whereby they are able to explain their actions in a concise manner while finding out where to adjust and make improvements.
Without a doubt, they are able to measure results. If an employee is able to set goals and measure performance, the company benefits through effective communication process. Moreover, one is able to give priority to areas that need improvement.
Last but not least, it helps improve their soft skills. A data driven kind of strategic approach targeted towards solving problems boosts teamwork. Furthermore, it improves performance metrics such as margin and revenue. This kind of techniques are crucial in bringing out innovative ideas to partners and investors. What’s more? It creates a super motivated team.
What you will learn in this program:
- 21st century business outlook. This calls for a new breed of Leaders/Managers that who will be able to drive business growth within the disruptive environment. They include:
- Disruptions in the 21st century workplace
- Big data gig economy
- Business case for evidence based management
- Application of data in:
- Business Intelligence
- Strategy execution
- Decision making
- Innovation and creativity
- KPIs based performance management
- Leading data driven transformation.
- Modelling a data driven culture
- Introduction to data governance
- Five (5) stages in data evolution path
- Role of a manager in data evolution path
- Change management in data transformation
- Stakeholder management
- Embedding data skills in talent management
- Resourcing and managing data teams
- Evolution in Predictive Analytics.
- The Four (4) stages in Business reporting
- Forecasting Techniques and approaches
- Scenario modelling
- Case study.
- Design thinking competency
- Introduction to design thinking
- Manager as a designer
- The Art & Science of Data storytelling
- Stakeholder mapping
- Data visualization approaches
- Business case context
- Presentation & story telling
Practical application from skills gained in the program are:
- Being a data driven decision maker to achieve competitive advantage.
- A design thinker to increase innovation and organizational transformation.
- An effective leader of strategy using evidence based models.
- Embedded data skills in talent management.
- Start Date: 9th October 2019
- End Date: 11th October 2019
- Duration – Three (3) days
- Normal Investment: Kes. 45,000 (Inclusive of VAT- Non Residence) USD 420
- Super Early Bird Offer (20% Off) (For full payments received before 13th September 2019)
- Regular Early Bird (10% Off) (For full payments received before 23rd September 2019)
- Group Offer: Register/Refer a group of five(5) delegates and get the 6th attend for free.
- Venue: Radisson Blu, Nairobi, Kenya
- Certificate of Completion will be issued upon completion
- LIPA NA MPESA Till No. 389330 (Kindly text the confirmation message to 0726 611805 for receipting)
- Bank A/c Transfer (Deposit, EFT, Swift, RTGS) Kenya Commercial Bank, Kes Account No. 1164719025 – Village Market Branch
- Bankers cheque in favor of Inquest Research and Consulting Company Limited
- A working laptop
- Ms. Office 2016 (With Excel Application installed)
- Identify a practical individual project you wish to undertake and which our trainer will guide you
For more details, kindly email email@example.com or call office Cell +254 726 611805
Looking forward to on-boarding you or any of your team.