Bsc. Anchored Strategy & Performance Management
August 28 @ 8:00 am - August 30 @ 5:00 pm
Balanced Scorecard Anchored Strategy & Performance Management
August 2019 Edition
Featuring: Strategic Planning, Review, Cascading & Performance and Management Consultancy
Measuring performance is very key in any organization. Balanced scorecard helps to know how a business is performing and gives it the boost to perform even better. Furthermore, the greatest aim of implementing a balanced scorecard in any organization is to help in serving its customers, employees, owners and stakeholders better and effectively. There is no one right way in managing performance ~ Robertson (2003).
In addition to this, one of the greatest challenges expressed over a period of time in most organizations is dissatisfaction with the traditional account keeping based performance systems.
Moreover, not being able to predict their shortcomings and arguing for change is a problem as well. However, with the balanced scorecard it gives a visual representation of the company’s strategy. It helps measure the success of the organization, department or business unit.
Would it not be amazing as well to be able to measure short term and long term goals? In addition to this, knowing success measures such as human resources, development, finance and customer feedback? I believe the answer to this is a definite yes!
What you will learn in this Program:
The current scope includes:
- Employee work structure details
- Goal setting using KPIs (Measures)
- Targets (Validated)
- Appraisal feedback (Achievements)
- Assessment of potential
- Personal development initiatives
- PM Data Consolidation Macro
Possible future template advancements:
- Interactive Performance analytics dashboard – Per unique role, grade,
- Cumulative PM Database buildup over say ten(10) years or more – This can be helpful in analyzing performance trends per employee, per role, per department etc across many years.
- Strategy Cascade linkages to Performance management (Strategy KPIs derived from corporate and departmental strategic objectives)
- A 360 Degrees feedback process (Especially if you are using Ms. Office 365)
- Corporate Scorecard and departmental scorecard mapping
- Any other client driven reports or analytics.
Other related relevant strategy and HR services you may consider in future:
- Strategy Cascade (We recommend Balanced Score Card MODEL)
- Performance management framework
- Competency Framework Development (For talent management and leadership development)
- Job Evaluation, Classification, Grading and Salary Scales
- Work Motion Study and Business Process Re-engineering
- Leadership and management development training
- The JET Professional (Leading Self)
- JET Manager/Supervisor (Leading others)
- Also The JET Leader (Leading strategy and Change)
- HR Skills for non HR Line managers
- Change Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Productivity and customer experience excellence and operational efficiency targeted training
- Customer Experience Excellence
- Customer Relationship Management
- Advanced Ms. Excel
- Interactive Dashboards using Power BI
- Effective presentation skills (Both Soft skills in presentation and Ms. Power point)
- Business communication skills (Email etiquette, Report writing and Others)
- Personal effectiveness training
- Time management
- Self-Image and Self-mastery (Self-awareness)
- Career planning and development
- Personal finance success skills
- Work ethics and fine dining.
Kindly find a detailed Course Outline for your knowledge on https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oRBxFQioUnWM1l4fgiLq0bvIRK6kWM0Y/view?usp=sharing
- Start Date: Tuesday 28th August 2019
- End Date: Friday 30th August 2019
- Duration – Three (3) consecutive days (8:15 am to 5:00 pm)
- Group Offer: Register/Refer a group of five(5) delegates and get the 6th delegate for free.
- Venue: Naivasha, Kenya
- Certificate of Completion will be issued upon completion
- Normal Investment: Kes. 60,000 (Inclusive of VAT) (USD 620)
- Super Early Bird Offer (20% Off): – Kes. 48,000 (For payments received before 9th August 2019)
- Standard Early Bird Offer (10% Off): Kes. 54,000 (For payments received before 23rd August 2019)
- LIPA NA MPESA Till No. 389330 (Kindly text the confirmation message to 0726 611805 for receipting)
- Bank A/c Transfer (Deposit, EFT, Swift, RTGS) Kenya Commercial Bank, Kes Account No. 1164719025 – Village Market Branch
- Bankers cheque in favour of InQuest Research and Consulting Company Limited.
For more details, kindly email email@example.com or call office Cell +254 726 611805
Looking forward to on-boarding you or any of your team.