- This event has passed.
Advanced Ms. Excel Training- (Saturday Class) – October 2019
October 5 @ 8:00 am
Advanced Ms. Excel Training
(Saturday Class Edition)
Organizations that are analyzing end to end data insights early enough are very much empowered to fit in the 21st century competency. More and more every single day these are the companies that are redefining their strategies in order to be able to engage with customers digitally. In addition to this, it gives a very good avenue for organizations to be able to tap in the new market and acquire new customers.
Advanced Ms. Excel Mastery Class is a signature program that seeks to enhance your professional worth, workplace productivity and career growth by developing your data and analytics competencies which are now every employer’s focus.
Featuring: Data Modelling, Predictive Analytics, Data Visualization and Interactive KPI Reporting Dashboards
(Quarter 2 -2019 Four(4) Saturdays Class Edition)
Data is the new revenue generator. Moreover, a data driven organization can outsmart any sort of competition and improve business insights for future decision making. This training will give you all that on that more.
What you will learn in this Program:
- Intermediate & Advanced Excel Functions, Formulas and Tools applied in practical enterprise Data modelling and handling large data sets
- Master Data modelling competency techniques using the PowerPivot
- Harness Data manipulation and transformations techniques using advanced Excel formulas and power functions
- Problem solving and Decision Support tools such as Whatif, Solver, Data Analysis toolpak etc
- Design your own interactive visual reporting dashboards using advanced charting, slicers, Control Forms etc.
- Explore the world of Business Intelligence using Power BI tool.
- Excel automation for repetitive tasks using Macros and Basic VBA.
Practical application from this ICT productivity competency:
- Transform and analyze the data in order to deduce key business insights
- Analyze and trend the data to produce scenario patterns for prediction
- Design Visual Data Intelligence through highly interactive dashboards and presentation.
- Interpret and present data through insights and data storytelling that influence strategic decisions.
Program Details: (Click here to Download Course Brief)
- Start Date: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th October 2019
- Duration – Four (4) Consecutive Saturdays training (8:30 am to 4:30 pm)
- Normal Investment: Kes. 40,000 (Inclusive of VAT)
- Super Early Bird Offer: Kes. 30,000 (For payments received before Thursday 27th September 2019)
- Standard Early Bird Offer: Kes. 35,000 (For payments received before Friday 16th September 2019)
- Group Offer: Register/Refer a group of five(5) delegates and get one(1) additional slot free. Get a Kes. 5,000 gift pack savings for every paid up referral made.
- Venue: InQuest Transformation Centre, – Parklands Nairobi, Kenya (Non Resident – Ample parking available)
- Certificate of Completion will be issued upon completion
- LIPA NA MPESA Till No. 389330 (Kindly text the confirmation message to 0726 611805 for receipting)
- Bank A/c Transfer (Deposit, EFT, Swift, RTGS) Kenya Commercial Bank, Kes Account No. 1164719025 – Village Market Branch
- Bankers cheque in favour of Inquest Research and Consulting Company Limited.
This program is part of our ICT Productivity Competency Programs (Read More).
For more details, kindly email email@example.com or call office Cell +254 726 611805
Looking forward to on-boarding you or any of your team.