- This event has passed.
Advanced Ms.Excel & Power BI Training-Quarter Two(2) Class
May 5, 2018
Advanced Ms. Excel & Power BI Training-Quarter Two
Featuring: Data Modelling, Predictive Analytics, Business Intelligence and Interactive KPI Reporting Dashboards
InQuest is an accredited training firm by National Industrial Training Authority (NITA/TRN/1410).
Data driven decision making have increasingly become a key competency requirement in every strategic function that seeks to influence an enterprise competitive market advantage. Organizations are now embracing data science, predictive analytics in their reporting.
Advanced Ms. Excel & Power BI is a signature program that seeks to enhance your professional worth, workplace productivity and career growth by developing your data and analytics competencies which are now every employer’s focus. By the end of this program, we guarantee you a minimum 40% time savings on your daily data related tasks in your functional role.
What you will learn in this Program:
- Intermediate & Advanced Excel Functions, Formulas and Tools applied in practical enterprise Data modelling and handling large data sets
- Data modelling techniques using the PowerPivot Addin
- Data manipulation techniques using advanced Excel formulas and power functions
- Problem solving and Decision Support tools such as Whatif, Solver, Data Analysis toolpak etc
- Design your own interactive visual reporting dashboards using advanced charting, slicers, Control Forms etc.
- Explore the world of Business Intelligence using Power BI tool.
- Excel automations for repetitive tasks using Macros and Basic VBA.
Practical application from this ICT productivity competency:
- Transform and analyze the data in order to deduce key business insights
- Analyze and trend the data to produce scenario patterns for prediction
- Design Visual Data Intelligence through highly interactive dashboards and presentation.
- Interpret and present data through insights that influence strategic decisions.
Course Value proposition:
Productivity tools without productivity skills has no value to your function or enterprise. Below insights should be a compelling rationale why you should invest in ICT productivity enabling skills.
- Kill non valuable monthly reports … Really! Yes If your performance KPIs can be made real-time and interactive, why not build an interactive dashboard instead?
- Embed data storytelling in your role – Wow! You have beautiful and insightful stories you can use to influence your business and market but you need to know how to unpack it from your data.
- Predict your future using scenario modelling – The end game!! Learn how you can easily make use of your current enterprise information and embrace predictive analytics to forecast your future business performance trends.
- Enhance your promotability in business leadership – You deserve it? – Our training experience has proved that most enterprises are hunting for leaders who can influence strategic decision using data.
- Start Date: 5th May 2018
- End Date: 26th May 2018
- Duration – Four(4) Consecutive Saturdays (8:00 am to 4:00 pm)
- Normal Investment: Kes. 40,000 (Inclusive VAT)
- Early Bird Investment: Kes. 30,000 (For the first 15 delegates to pay up before 27th April 2018)
- Group Offer: Register/Refer a group of five(5) delegates and get one(1) additional slot free
- Venue: InQuest Corporate Training Centre, Gracecourt – Parklands Nairobi, Kenya (Non Resident – Ample parking available)
- A working laptop
- Office 2013 or later (With Excel Application) – Ver. 2016 desirable
- Complete for us your learning expectations via our google form https://goo.gl/gJq9n3
- If you wish to assess your current Excel orientation, please complete an initial assessment and email us back to know your current orientation (Click here to download Level#1 Assessment test)
- Identify a practical individual project you wish to undertake and which our trainer will guide you
This program is part of of our ICT Productivity Competency Programs (Read More).
For more details, kindly contact Anne (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Office Cell +254 726 611805