- This event has passed.
Advanced Ms. Excel & Data Analytics – 3rd Quarter July 2019 Saturday Module
Advanced Ms.Excel & Data Analytics Training
Quarter 3 – July 2019 Four(4) Saturdays Class Edition
Featuring: Data Modelling, Predictive Analytics, Data Visualization and Interactive KPI Reporting Dashboards
Data driven decision making have increasingly become a key competency requirement in every strategic function that seeks to influence an enterprise competitive market advantage. Organizations are now embracing data science, predictive analytics in their reporting.
Advanced Ms. Excel & Power BI is a signature program that seeks to enhance your professional worth, workplace productivity and career growth by developing your data and analytics competencies which are now every employer’s focus. By the end of this program, we guarantee you a minimum 40% time savings on your daily data related tasks in your functional role.
What you will learn in this Program:
- Intermediate & Advanced Excel Functions, Formulas and Tools applied in practical enterprise Data modelling and handling large data sets
- Master Data modelling techniques using the PowerPivot
- Harness Data manipulation and transformations techniques using advanced Excel formulas and power functions
- Problem solving and Decision Support tools such as Whatif, Solver, Data Analysis toolpak etc
- Design your own interactive visual reporting dashboards using advanced charting, slicers, Control Forms etc.
- Explore the world of Business Intelligence using Power BI tool.
- Excel automations for repetitive tasks using Macros and Basic VBA.
Practical application from this ICT productivity competency:
- Transform and analyze the data in order to deduce key business insights
- Analyze and trend the data to produce scenario patterns for prediction
- Design Visual Data Intelligence through highly interactive dashboards and presentation.
- Interpret and present data through insights and data storytelling that influence strategic decisions.
Program Details: (Click here to Download Course Brief)
- Start Date: 06th July 2019
- Duration – Four(4) Consecutive Saturdays training (8:30 am to 4:30 pm)
- Normal Investment: Kes. 40,000 (Inclusive of VAT)
- Super Early Bird Offer (20% Off) – Kes. 32,000 (For payments received before 31st May 2019)
- Standard Early Bird Offer (10% Off): Kes. 36,000 (For payments received before 14th June 2019)
- Group Offer: Register/Refer a group of five(5) delegates and get the 6th attend for free.
- Get a Kes. 4,000 gift pack savings for every paid up referral made.
- Venue: InQuest Transformation Centre, – Nairobi, Kenya (Non Resident – Ample parking available)
- Certificate of Completion will be issued upon completion
Course Value proposition:
Productivity tools without productivity skills has no value to your function or enterprise. Below insights should be a compelling rationale why you should invest in ICT productivity enabling skills.
- Kill non valuable monthly reports … Really! Yes If your performance KPIs can be made real-time and interactive, why not build an interactive dashboard instead?
- Embed data storytelling in your role – Wow! You have beautiful and insightful stories you can use to influence your business and market but you need to know how to unpack it from your data.
- Predict your future using scenario modelling – The end game!! Learn how you can easily make use of your current enterprise information and embrace predictive analytics to forecast your future business performance trends.
- Enhance your promotability in business leadership – You deserve it? – Our training experience has proved that most enterprises are hunting for leaders who can influence strategic decision using data.
- A working laptop
- Ms. Office 2016 (With Excel Application installed)
- Complete for us your learning expectations via our google form https://goo.gl/gJq9n3
- If you wish to assess your current Excel orientation, please complete an initial assessment and email us back to know your current orientation (Click here to download Level#1 Assessment test)
- Identify a practical individual project you wish to undertake and which our trainer will guide you
- LIPA NA MPESA Till No. 389330 (Kindly text the confirmation message to 0726 611805 for receipting)
- Bank A/c Transfer (Deposit, EFT, Swift, RTGS) Kenya Commercial Bank, Kes Account No. 1164719025 – Village Market Branch
- Bankers cheque in favour of Inquest Research and Consulting Company Limited.
This program is part of our ICT Productivity Competency Programs (Read More).
For more details, kindly email email@example.com or call office Cell +254 726 611805
Looking forward to on-boarding you or any of your team.