- This event has passed.
Advanced Ms. Excel & Data Analytics Bootcamp (September 2019)
September 17, 2019 @ 8:00 am - September 20, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Advanced Ms. Excel & Data Analytics Bootcamp
Date: 17th September 2019 @ 8:00 a.m. – 20th September 2019 @ 5:30 p.m.
Turning data into insights
Four(4) Days | Four(4) Modules
Data has become the new drive for businesses to unlock their full potential in every organization. This is opens an avenue for companies to make data driven decisions effectively. Having managers or employees that are data driven has become a key competency that influences competitive market advantage.
According to Forester’s report, he indicates that data driven companies are able to implement insights in their organization. This drives competition at an average of more than 30% annually and are on track to earn $1.8 trillion by 2021.
Moreover, data driven organizations are more often than not led by design thinkers. They are open-minded and well talented, creative individuals who are at per with the 21st century competency.
The Excel Bootcamp is a Four(4) days highly interactive and insightful opportunity. You will learn various data techniques helpful for enhancing workplace productivity and data driven professional.
Furthermore, Advanced Ms. Excel & Power BI skills will enhance your professional worth, workplace productivity and career growth. This is by developing your data and analytics competencies which are now every employer’s focus. By the end of this program, we guarantee you a minimum 40% time savings on your daily data related tasks in your functional role.
A big data driven enterprise gives room to enable an organization to create long term value. As a data analyst you spend less of your time compiling data but more on generating insights.
What you will learn:
- Day #1 – 17th Sep 2019: – Data Modelling Mastery (Excel, Power Pivot and Power BI Desktop)
- Day #2 – 18th Sep 2019: – Data Analytics (Predictive Analytics) Mastery
- Day #3 – 19th Sep 2019: – Data Visualization Mastery
- Day #4 – 20th Sep 2019: – Interactive Dashboards using Microsoft Power BI (Data Storytelling)
- Venue: Lake Naivasha Resort, Naivasha, Kenya
- Prework: Delegates who will have reserved for early bird offers will be emailed some pre-work class workbooks before the bootcamp date for practice.
- Certificate of Completion will be issued upon completion.
- A working laptop
- Ms. Office 2016 (With Excel Application installed)
- Complete for us your learning expectations on the data driven concepts via our google form https://goo.gl/gJq9n3
- If you wish to assess your current Excel orientation, please complete an initial assessment and email us back to know your current orientation (Click here to download Level#1 Assessment test)
- Identify a practical individual project you wish to undertake and which our trainer will guide you
- Normal Investment: Kes. 52,000 (Inclusive of VAT)
- Super Early Bird Offer (20% Off): – Kes. 41,600 (For payments received before 29th July 2019)
- Standard Early Bird Offer (10% Off): Kes. 46,800 (For payments received before 9th August 2019)
- LIPA NA MPESA Till No. 389330 (Kindly text the confirmation message to 0726 611805 for receipting)
- Bank A/c Transfer (Deposit, EFT, Swift, RTGS) Kenya Commercial Bank, Kes Account No. 1164719025 – Village Market Branch
- Bankers cheque in favour of Inquest Research and Consulting Company Limited.
This program is part of our ICT Productivity Competency Programs (Read More).
For more details, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or call office Cell +254 726 611805
Looking forward to on-boarding you or any of your team.
Our NITA Accreditation Reference number is: (Ref. NITA/TRN/1410).
Your transformation & growth partner.