- This event has passed.
Advanced M.s Excel & Powersuite
June 7 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Advanced M.s Excel & Powersuite.
Turn your data to insights
Why Study Functional Ms. Excel
Congratulations for successfully signing up to our upcoming transformational program dubbed “Data Analytics using Ms. Excel . Data is the 21st century gold and any professional seeking to remain relevant in this age must be data driven and evidence based.
Ms. Excel is one of the analytics tools easily accessible to almost any professional and its masterly have been considered one of the career growth accelerator catalysts.
These days almost any job requires data analysis & presentation of results. While anyone can put a list of values in Excel & sum them up, not everyone can do advanced analysis, create interactive charts, summarize data intelligently using Power Suite tools, and finally present output in stunning Dashboards.
This course is a guide with simple step-by-step instructions to walk you through functional Excel Mastery in undertaking various Data Transformation tasks and creating business intelligence reports quickly and efficiently. This course has been developed in Microsoft Excel Version 2016 or later.
You will find our revised Advanced Ms. Excel training (2020 Version) very unique and easy to master by every professional since it focuses on very practical application of Excel tools in the real-life enterprise.
Learning Outcomes :
- Improve on daily productivity in data related tasks by over 40%
- Be a valuable talent by modeling data driven innovation through data insights
- Build analytical, data communication and presentation skills
- Enhanced career visibility and talent relevance in data driven 21st century disruptions
We wish a transformation Learning Experience !!!! As you become a data driven professional. !!!
Important Note: The Lessons are mapped in a progressive order and therefore you must mark the previous lesson as complete before progressing to the next lesson. You will see a Complete Lesson button in every lesson page. The system will not allow you to access the next topic, lesson etc. unless you have completed the previous one(s).
After this course you can progress to the next level called Excel PowerSuite course which covers powerful features such as PowerQuery, PowerPivot, PowerView/Map.
What Will I Learn?
- 1. Improve on daily productivity in data related tasks by over 40%
- 2. Be a valuable talent by modeling data driven innovation through data insights
- 3. Build analytical, data communication and presentation skills
- 4. Enhanced career visibility and talent relevance in data driven 21st century disruption