Key ROI Derivatives
Organizations with a deliberate leadership development program attract and retain high performing talent and leverage employee productivity. This highly effective and unique leadership program is segmented into three modules each targeting employees at their respective journey in the leadership lifecycle and use core competencies at each stage clustered into three (3) broad areas:
Leading Self – The JET Professional
Leading Teams – The JET Supervisor/Manager
Leading Strategy & Change – The JET Leader
Participants will gain the capability to:
Lead Self – Discover, Develop and Deploy personal leadership skills necessary to launch into a successful professional career path and model credibility to initiate a journey to lead others.
Lead Teams – Provide and equip line business supervisors with complete and comprehensive concepts and techniques to effectively drive performance through teams and prepare them for Strategy and Change Leadership.
Lead Strategy & Change – Provide and equip line business executives with skills to manage and execute business transformation, strategy and retain a high performing team.
Summarised Topical Outline
Core goal – Leading Strategy & Change
- a) Strategy Leadership
- b) Managing Change & Ambiguity
- c) Strategic Reporting – Executive Dashboards
- d) Managing Global talent and global enterprise
Core goal – Leading Teams
- a) Managing Teams and Talent
- b) Breakthrough transitioning from Technical professional to Management.
- c) Design thinking for creativity & innovation for business development
Core goal – Leading Self
- a) Career Development and Planning
- b) Study – work culture induction competencies – Work readiness.
- c) Personal Branding – Adopting the Behaviour Attitude & Motivation (BAM)
for professional & leadership success.