Key ROI Derivatives
Performance management (PM) is a process by which organizations align its resources, systems and talent to the strategic objectives and priorities.
It includes activities which ensure that corporate goals are consistently being met in an effective and efficient manner (Strategy execution).
Participants will gain capability to:
- Drive a common philosophy and understanding of performance management as a culture across the organization.
- Comprehend the basis for a clear performance management framework that clarifies expected results within each department and employees.
- Adopt a consistent approach in driving quality performance conversations, feedback skills, and providing supporting tools.
- Efficiently execute performance management activities (Goals & Appraisals).
5. Correlate performance output to recognition and reward decisions.
Summarised Topical Outline
Module 1 – Targeting all employees
Introducing performance management
What is Performance management
Objectives of performance management and Benefits to an organization
The guiding principles in PM
Performance management plans
Performance planning meetings & Performance management cycle
Feedback process and coaching employees
Roles and responsibilities in PM execution.
Goals setting & Self Appraisal
Individual goals setting
Cascading strategic initiatives to individual goals
Performance management tools
Explore various PM tools used globally.
Module 2 – Targeting Employees with direct reportees:
Appraising employee performance
Performance appraisal process, preparing for an appraisal discussion
Leadership during an appraisal discussion, ratification and communication
Planning for performance improvement
Conducting status and feedback meetings
Performance improvement toolkit
. Performance analysis and big data insights