Key ROI Derivatives
The mobile learning landscape is continually growing and smartphone devices are now perceived as a valuable asset to improve and enhance work productivity. With their rate of adoption rapidly increasing, most companies are looking for ways mobile technologies can give them a competitive advantage. A significant area in which to find this advantage is in mobile learning, skill development and performance improvement.
Given this shift to mobile technology, mobile learning (mLearning) is becoming an important area of focus for many organizations looking to push learning and development to their audience that has smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
Participants will gain the capability to:
- Have a clear understanding of what mobile learning and micro-learning entails and how to use them in learning and development.
- Understand how you can leverage mobile learning to increase your ROI
- Be able to incorporate the appropriate mobile learning opportunities into the organizational learning strategy.
- Formulate best mobile learning practices, design strategy and principles in mobile learning development.
- Have a detailed action plan for implementing a mobile learning strategy in your corporate learning initiatives.
- Learn how to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of a mobile learning strategy
Summarised Topical Outline
- Understanding of mobile learning and micro-learning practices for mobile
- Diagnosing the current state of mobile strategy to gain an understanding of how they are re-shaping learning in the corporate environment.
- Exploring ways to leverage mobile learning technologies in corporate learning
- Analyzing an organization’s learning strategy and explore how to reshape it to include mobile learning.
- Developing a mobile learning strategy for corporate learning
- Understanding how to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of a mLearning strategy