Key ROI Derivatives
Ability to perceive, control and evaluate emotions has been proven to be a key competency for every effective leader. This determines the ability to identify, use, understand, and manage emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges, and diffuse conflict.
Emotional intelligence impacts many different aspects of our daily life, such as the way we behave and interact with others.
Participants will gain the capability to:
- Understand Emotional Intelligence and it’s role in leadership
- Develop strong people skills
- Effectively apply EI skills in frontline management/leadership
- Raise your EI matrix
Summarised Topical Outline
Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- Key characteristics of EI
- Why is EI important
Raising Your EI matrix
- Key skills in raising your EI
Application of EI in personal and frontline leadership
- EI in frontline leadership