Key ROI Derivatives
Proposals have become one of the mainly used channels by individuals and organizations to secure strategic partnerships, funding etc.
It is therefore important to learn how to articulate and write compelling proposals that will radiate an unparalleled justification of your business case.
Participants will gain the capability to:
- Initiate, attract and engage strategic donor partners
- Source reliable funding opportunities through appealing proposals
- Create sustainable project management capacity
- Track and evaluate your project impact & much more.
Summarised Topical Outline
- Introduction to strategic project/program financing methods
- Introduction to proposal writing
- Pre-proposal evaluation (Baseline Surveys & Scenario modelling)
- The Evolving Skills set in proposal writers
- Different classifications of proposals
- Stakeholder management in proposals
- Elements of an effective executive proposal
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Current trends in grant funds accounting (Introduction to Cost Allocation Policies)
- Project management basics