Key ROI Derivatives
This module targets every professional who interacts with organizational information and is meant to organize and present the same in a professional way to a target audience.
The module equips delegates with professional writing skills and builds their capacity to communicate business information in a clear, accurate, logical and easily understandable way to the target audience.
Participants will build the capability to:
- Organize and structure the information thought piece
- Master audience targeting and context
- Present information in a professional way
- Adopt the use of applicable business standards – Language, Tone and Styles.
Summarised Topical Outline
- Audience Analysis
- Content Gathering
- Content Structure
- Initial Drafting
- Writing Standards and Styles used in Business
- Professional Business Language
- Indexing, objects (Tables, Images etc.) and Layout
- Writing effective Business Documents (Reports, Letters, Emails)