Key ROI Derivatives
One of the fundamental objectives of any lending companies is to provide quality financing (credit) to their clients and get value in return. The continued survival of the lending institution is highly dependent on the quality credit processes, customer knowledge and innovation. This is the basis of this program which targets Banks, Saccos, Micro Credit and other lending institutions.
Participants will gain the capability to:
- Carry out client eligibility.
- Identify the Red Flags during the client eligibility exercise.
- Validate client personal and business information.
Summarised Topical Outline
- Introduction to credit management;
- Credit Administration;
- Lending Requirements;
- Loan repayments;
- Loan Delinquency;
- Role of credit officer;
- Credit Risk Management;
- Credit risk measurement used by various lending institutions;
- Credit policy formulation panel;
- Credit Risk Management practices ;
- Credit Approval;
- Remedial and debt collection;
- Methods of debt collection;
- Debt Collection;